Monday, August 30, 2010








So today was the first day of School I could not believe it, these past three months have gone by so fast.

I got up this morning took a shower and I just started to cry, I just felt nauseated. I was dreading taking Logan to School this morning I was so sad. Richard was home so he was able to go with me for support which I really needed. I drop the girls off then I head over to Logan's classroom and drop him off, the teacher did not want me to stay at all. So we left and of course he started to cry. I peaked through the window one last time and then we left to go home. Amazingly I was feeling good that he will have a good time. I get home and I start to cry again. I laid down for over an hour and had a nap when I got up I was feeling so much better. I was so mentally exhausted from all the crying I have been doing these past few days.

Logan goes to School from 9:00am to 11:40am. We pick him up from School and the Teacher said he never threw up and he just wined the entire time he was there and reached for the door calling my name, Other than that he did good. He did not want any snacks or nothing to drink and really did not want to get out of his wheel chair. It will take some time for him to feel safe enough to eat and get out of his wheel chair.

We came home he eat half a PB&J Sandwich, feed him some milk through his g-tube put him down for a nap which he only slept for 40 minutes.

By this time it was time to go pick up the girls from School, they had a great day. They love there teachers. They are in different classrooms again this year. Elizabeth's Teacher is a Science freak so that means she will be doing lots of Science stuff.

I hoping tomorrow Logan will do a little better. Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: