Tuesday, August 31, 2010









Today was our second day of School and the Teacher said that Logan did so much better today, he only fussed for half the time he was there. He was still not wanting to get out of his wheel chair (because he feels more safe) and the Teacher told me he did not want to participate in circle time but made him do it anyway.
I am also doing a little better, I felt very nervous dropping him off this morning but it will pass.

Logan is such a cutie pie when I pick him up after School I always talk to him and ask him how his day went, ask him if he had fun, did he go on the playground to play, did he play with any kids he will always so NOOO, it's just the way he says it makes it so cute. Even though he does not talk and will not respond back appropriately and only says a few words, I still treat him like a typical child.

The girls are doing good so far no homework yet, I know that will change next week. But I am just glad that they are loving school and having a good time there.

After School we headed on over to our Church today was Activity's day and the girls put on a Fashion Show all the Mom's showed up, They walked down a made up runway and showed off clothes that they were to School. It was really cute seeing the girls show off there new outfits I bought them.

No comments: