Thursday, September 2, 2010

I pull in the parking space to drop Logan off at School Yesterday and he starts to hyperventilate and cry, he calmed down when he saw his Teacher. He had a good day only cried for 20 minutes.

This morning I pull up to the School and he starts to cry again, I think he is finally realizing that when I drop the girls off for School he is next. He did fuss when we pulled up and got out of the Car. But when his Teacher took him he was fine and he gave me 4 kisses which I loved. He did not even cry today at all when in School. He had a really good day. Now he just has to get used to being there every day and feeling comfortable to be able to have snack time.

Logan will be happy tomorrow when I drop the girls off and he does not have to get out of the Car. He only attends School Mon-Thurs. And next Monday there is also no School because of the Holiday so I hope he does not think he is never going back after this long break.

Yesterday Elizabeth stayed home from School she had no fever but was very pale, congested and just not feeling well. She caught a cold from Logan just a little worse. She is doing a little better and was able to go back to School today.

Richard is doing good, working very hard for his family. I miss him so much. I will have Sunday and Monday with him which is perfect because all the kids will be out on Monday so we will be able to do something together as a family :)

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry for the trauma this week caused, but at least there was progress. He will start to become more and more comfortable. You are doing the right thing by letting him take on this new adventure! I know it doesn't feel "right," but you are doing him (and you, too!) a favor by doing this! Hang in there!!