Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We had a great long weekend.

Saturday I just hung out at the house all day while Richard was out of town. The girls had there friends over all day playing.

Sunday we had over a lot of our Neighborhood friends and Barbecued Hamburgers and hot dogs. We had tons of fun entertaining.

Monday we had over my parents and we barbecued Chicken. Needless to say Richard was Barbecuing all weekend long :)

Today it's back to the old grindstone. Woke up this morning to rain. After I drop the girls off I swing around to the front of the School and drop off Logan and as soon as I pull up he starts to fuss. I bring him inside the school because of the rain and we wait inside he just starts to cry and I tried so hard to pull back my tears. When the teacher took him away he was fine, I think for him is just getting to that point. He really knows how to rip out my heart and I feel so guilty leaving him. But I do find comfort in knowing that when the teacher does take him away he always stops crying. That is what gets me through the day.

I was going to go t the Library after I dropped the kids off but it was raining so hard I had a really hard time seeing the lines on the freeway so I came home and folded a ton of laundry put it all away and now it is time to go get Logan. The 2 1/2 hours just fly by.

Home work starts today for the girls and I am not looking forward to that ):

No comments: