Sunday, September 12, 2010








We have all been super busy around here all week long.
This weekend was spent doing errands the entire time and doing tons of laundry.
With Homework after School everyday it has been so stressful, the girls get assigned homework to do every day and then it is due the next day, well we have been doing homework every night for 2 hours each night. SO I made a call to there Teacher's and said this is getting ridiculous there is just way to much homework to do and it is taking us 2 hours every night. I don't have the time or the patience for this. Homework should not take any more than 45 minutes each night to do. (this is my opinion) My gosh I am trying to do everything by myself. Richard is home every other day and when he is home it is for 2 hours then he has to leave again. I do believe in giving homework don't get me wrong but 2 hours every night is just ludicrous. So the teacher's said I could do 30-45 minutes of homework and that would be fine.

And Logan that boy is beginning to be a handful. He loves to spend all of time on his Fire Truck ride along riding all over the house and he has started to stand up while on his ride along and grab everything is site and throw it. I LOVE the fact that he is standing every time he is on the thing but he is just getting into everything you have to keep a close eye on this boy because he is very quick :)
Logan is starting to get adjusted to School, he will fuss every day that I drop him off but as soon as the Teacher takes him away he stops fussing. He is also participating in snack time he will eat snacks and drink juice with all the other kids now.
Logan is doing awesome when it comes to eating by mouth for lunch today he ate Mac & Cheese and drank some juice threw a straw from his cup, he did so good I did not even have to feed him by G-Tube, This will happen every so often I am just super excited.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Love it! Last year I complained that my kids didn't have enough homework. Even in fifth grade, Joel had none. Now he's in sixth and having to readjust to the whole idea. I'm glad Logan is doing well at school!