Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yesterday was a busy day. Logan did not go to School yesterday because he had a Doctors Appointment with the Neurologist. So I drop the girls off at School and I have just enough time to squeeze in some grocery shopping so I head on over to Walmart. First I go over to the apparel area and I found some P.J's for Logan for Winter on clearance for $2 I was so excited I went through and grabbed all of the 4T Sponge Bob and Cars pajama's, well while I am doing this there is a shelf full of shirts and Logan takes it upon him self to put ever shirt in my basket which I had no idea he was doing because I was so excited I found P.J's for $2. So I put every shirt back on the shelve, did I fold them no I did not have anytime. Am I a bad person for not doing that probably so.
I continue my shopping and the next deal I find is .75 for lunchables so I wiped out there stock at this price. I pick up a few more items and Logan decides to turn around in the cart and put everything he can in his lap and try to open it so he can eat it. We get to the check out and he helps me put things on the belt to be rung up. As I am putting the bags in the cart he decides to take food out of the bag and give them to the people behind us by throwing it in there cart.

We come home eat lunch and off we go again to see the Neurologist she said he is doing OK he is still very low tone and his legs are like jello, and that he will be able to walk in a few years, everything she told me I already new. Except I think he will be walking in about 1 year.

We head home again so Logan can eat. I swear to you I felt like I was feeding and changing his butt all day long in between running errands and going to the doctor's.

By this time it is time to go pick up the girls from School they come home and we have to hurry up and do homework we finished in half an hour with A LOT of my help. We are about to head out the door again so I can drop them off at activity day's when I noticed Logan destroyed the computer room he got a hold of the Monster pencil sharpener and took the bottom out and got pencil shavings all over the place and then he got into the bottom drawer and opened up a half opened package of computer paper and riped almost all of the paper, and he took out all his medical supplies and there were supplies everywhere. I guess this is what I get for not paying him any attention and helping my girls with there homework. I love the boy to death but he has become a handful lately.

I drop the kids off at activity day's come home feed Logan again an hour later it is time to go pick them up and we have half an hour to eat so we head on over to Dell Taco were they have taco's 3 for $1. I love Taco Tuesday in our house. After this we head on over to the School were they are having Back to School night I got to talk with all there teachers and they are all doing pretty good.
We head home and it's bath time for everyone. Feed Logan again and everyone is in bed at 8:30 including myself I was so tired I passed right out. THE END

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm with you on the walking in a year guess! Go Logan, I know you can do it (in your own time, though, no pressure)!

Funny how shopping excursions can be so counterproductive with a toddler, huh? :)