Monday, September 27, 2010












Let me first start out by saying it is so stinken HOT, today is 105 and it is the end of September..

OK this past week has been so crazy I had no time to post. I just put Logan down for a nap so now I have time to catch up.

Little Mr. Logan has had quite the personality he is learning and doing so much every day. We will copy almost everything you say and do, that being said I hand the girls have to be very careful about what we say around Logan. He now knows how to say and use MEAN in an appropriate manner. When the girls are playing around and being mean to each other Logan will say Meany to them. Then he will say "be ni" which means be nice. He will tell the girls all the time NO and NO MINE. He has quite the temper when he does not get his way or get what he wants. He has learned a lot of bad habits from the girls, he will watch them very closely at what they do and say.

Saturday afternoon all the kids were playing out front so we took Logan and his fire truck ride along out front on the side walk. Were we live the sidewalk has a slope going down and I would put him at the top were we live and let him ride down it which is about 5 houses down and he had a blast he would lift his legs in the air so he could go faster and he even stopped himself when he was done. He would laugh going down, while I tried to chase him so he would not fall off. I swear I almost had a Heart attack I was more afraid of him falling off the thing then he was. He had so much fun we did this a couple of times. And of course I forgot to take pictures. When it cools down I will take him out front and get some pics.
Over the weekend Logan kept on going into the office and by himself with out me asking he would go in and drag his walker over to me were I was sitting and say Mama and pat on the walker. So I lifted him up got him to stand and he took steps all by himself, I was so excited he did not even need my help with holding him. I did remember to get pictures of that :)

Thursday was Logan's first day taking the bus home from School. I thought I would try it out, They drop him off right out front of our house. And he loved it the Bus Driver said he never cried and when he got off he had smiles on his face. I am trying to get him to take the bus in the morning to School but I want the girls to ride with him it would be a Sibling ride along which has to be approved through the School, I should now something in a few weeks if the girls can ride along with him, I think it would be so neat if they could.

The girls are being stinkers they have been getting on my nerves with fighting and tattle tailing all week. I hope this week will be different, I can only hope right...
They have been busy with doing homework and reading to me every day oh and playing with there friends when there homework is all done.

Richard is doing great working very hard for his family he has vacation coming up the first week of November, which I am looking forward to. I told him we will have to go shopping with me for Christmas gifts since he has off. He was really happy to hear that :)

Other than that everyone is healthy and doing great just always busy busy busy....
Thanks for checking in on our family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan will be walking before you know it. I told you he would like school.
Love Mom

Jeannie said...

Look how happy he is on the bus and that bus driver looks so nice.

Anonymous said...

So very happy for you that Logan is making some great progress. When he keeps using the walker, he will strengthen those legs and be be walking soon. Love those bus pictures.

Pat Domanico

The Portas said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE those photos! I'm so proud of your big boy!!

We, too, have to be VERY careful about what we say around our little sponge. :)