Friday, October 8, 2010

OK I know I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging but I have been super busy. Richard was on vacation for a few days this week and he went back to work Thursday night. We got a lot of things done around the house which is always good. Not much has been going on around here just busy with the kids and homework and church activities.

The girls are doing good except they have been getting on my nerves with fighting with each other. Other than that they are great. They have been outside playing with there friends every chance they get. The weather is starting to cool off I can actually have my windows open all day long. I am loving the weather change finally.

Logan is just a handful copying everything the girls say. The other day Logan pulled to stand all by himself for the first time I have pictures but I really need to take video. I will post video and pictures tomorrow. I was so excited we were all screaming with excitement. Now he will pull him self to stand when reaching for the couch, in his crib, every chance he gets he will pull to stand.

He is doing great in School he loves taking the bus home. He gets so excited every time he gets on the bus. His P.T. at School said he is doing great they have him use the walker down the hall at school. He is really making strides. The only bad part is, is when he stands up his feet turn in like he is standing on his ankle. His feet are very week when he stands. So I really have to make sure to use those AFO's (Leg braces).

Richard will be home in the morning to spend the weekend with us. YEAH ....

No comments: