Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Alicia


Logan loves to eat Pizza!



Logan and Daddy




Elizabeth



Sorry for the lack of posts things have been busy around here.

This past Friday the kids School had a Spuktacular Event it was fun they had games, cake walk a Haunted House, We all enjoyed ourselves. Saturday we took the kids and there friend to Chuck E Cheese's we were there for hours they all had fun, even Logan got to ride a few rides with out crying that much.

Everyone is doing great. Richard starts his Vacation this Friday. I already have the first few days planned out for him, I know I am such a great wife :) Friday we are having 3 tons of rock delivered for the side of the house and Richard will be pulling out a big bush and planting a different kind of plant instead, then planting a tree on the other side of the house. This will keep him busy for two-three days. I don't want him getting to bored.

Saturday night we are having a Halloween party at our house this year all or friends and neighbors will be coming over. It will be potluck. We are always having party's in our neighborhood, I always have so much fun it gives me a chance to interact with other adults and all the kids have fun playing together.

Oh I almost forgot to mention our date night last Saturday night. We had a great time we went to see the movie RED it was very good we really enjoyed it. Then we went and had dinner at Claim Jumpers we love there food, I had the New York Steak and Richard had Porterhouse Steak. We got to my Mom's five minuets later to pick up the kids and I got sick I think it was food poisoning not sure but I felt better a few days later.
Logan is just making strides every day. He s always pulling to stand every chance he gets. He is also holding on to things and walking. I think he will be walking all by himself in six months. We are all just so excited at how much progress he is making. His Speech is really coming along also.

No comments: