Wednesday, October 20, 2010













We took the kids to the Pumkin Patch this past weekend and they had fun riding down the slides and playing games to win prizes. We were wearing shorts in the middle of October it was hot 87 degrees. They had a little petting area but none of the kids wanted to go in so I strolled Logan on the out side of it so he could look at the animals.

Every one is doing good and healthy. The girls are doing a lot better in School. I new it would take a couple of months to get back in the groove of things. Instead of taking an hour they are done in 25 minutes with there homework.

Today was Donuts with Dads day at School and since Richard is out of town I took the kids and we all ate donuts and bagels. YUMMY...

For some odd reason Logan has been crying this week when I drop him off at School, and the Teacher told me today that he felt really hot yesterday but had no fever and then last night he woke up sweaty but no fever. I hope he is not coming down with anything.

Richard is doing good. Working really hard for his family like he always does. He has Vacation coming up the first week of November which I am really excited about. We have a few things to do around the house and plan on getting them done at that time. Basically just planting more and adding more rock to add curb appeal. Our front yard is looking really nice.

I have been doing OK just feel like I am in this slump and can not get out of it. My respite nurse has not been available to watch the kids she has really busy. So I just feel like I need a break or a date night. My Mom will be watching the kids for us this Saturday night so Richard and I can go to Dinner and see a Movie. I want to go and see RED it looks really funny and I am needing a good laugh.

Thanks for checking in on our family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Fun pics!

I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy (yay!) and doing well. And yes, MAMA, you do need a little break. I hope you are able to have some alone- and/or hubby-time very soon!