Thursday, October 14, 2010






OK So Logan has really been making strides this week. All he does is pull to stand every second of the day. I was crying today (tears of joy) I can not believe how far Logan has come these past three years. I never thought he would be where he is today. I am so excited at how much he has accomplished since starting School in August. I am just so happy words can not even describe how I feel right now. This morning before I started to record Logan, He pulled to stand in front of the kitchen sink and then cruised along to the stove all by himself. So I have to start keeping the camera with me at all times.

Since last week Logan has learned to climb the first step of the stairs backwards pushing up using his feet. Well today he mastered the second step. Looks like I will be going to Babies R Us and buying another safety gate that swings open for the stairs. Because there is no way I will be climbing over a gate all day long :)

Enjoy the videos I know I have :) Thanks for checking in on our family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Logan you are doing so great, you are really proving the Dr's wrong, you are our little MIRACLE!
Love Nana

The Portas said...

Sssoooooo so very happy about Logan's progress! These videos are WONDERFUL! AAahhhh, soon he will be tearing around your house like a tornado. :)

BethSpang said...

So cute! I'm so happy for you guys!