Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Richard went back to the old grindstone last night, after having nine days off it's time to go back to work. WE have really enjoyed having him around the house, I was sad to see him go last night. He has another five days off at Thanksgiving so it is something to look forward to.
We got so much done around the house inside an out. we are so proud.
We also got a lot of Christmas shopping done for the kids, I am so excited I am almost done with them.
I love it when Richard is home but it throws my entire schedule out of whack, So I have tons to catch up on. I need to organize my scrapbook area but have been procrastinating lately. I borrowed my mom's carpet cleaner so I will be doing that tonight after the kids are in bed. My carpet is so dirty from so much foot traffic from all the kids that come in and out of my home. I also need to go through the kids summer clothes and donate them. And I am sure there is lots more just can't thing of them right now :)

Richard's step sister Joyce was in town this past weekend and we had a really nice visit she came down from Shreveport, LA for a pool tournament at Bally's Hotel so we met here there and spent the day together. It was really good seeing her and she got to meet Logan for the first time. The last time she say the girls is when they were 3 years old. So this was a real treat for her.

This Friday I have my Cousin and her daughter coming in from Victorville, CA to stay with us. I am really looking forward to that visit.

So Logan likes to watch Ni Hao Kai-Lan on Nick JR. He loves this show and he really pays attention to it. Every time a character tries to get someones attention they will say "TING", So last night before going to bed Logan was trying to say good night to Elizabeth. Logan says nightnight LaLa and Elizabeth did not hear him so he says LaLa hello TING. It was the cutest thing ever Richard and I laughed so hard. So Logan goes around all the time saying TING TING TING he is so cute he is always making us laugh.

Logan's P.T. from School called me today to let me know that Logan used his walker and walked down the hall today all by himself with no help, he would stop every six steps to take a break then start walking again. I was so excited to hear this.

I asked the teacher if I could come and visit Logan's class to see what they do and how Logan does she said OK how about Tuesday so I took him inside his classroom and as soon as we got inside he started to cry to I stayed for about 2 minutes and it just got worse, I was so sad I really wanted to stay and see how he does. I left the classroom and stood outside the door and watched through the glass window for about 20 minutes after he stopped crying I left. I was so sad I wanted to go in there and scoop him right up. I really thought he would do good but I guess with me being there was to much for him.

No comments: