Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Logan takes his first steps



I had a really nice weekend, I had my cousin and her Daughter in town they left Sunday and I was very sad to see them go, But happy to know they will be back in January YEAH...

First off Logan has been standing up in the middle of the room all by himself for the past two weeks. Well this past Friday he stood up and actually took two steps forward all by himself, I was so excited. I got it on video. Also Logan has been using his walker a lot he is a walking full with his walker which I also got on video. He is all over the house using his walker, he is doing so good we are just so proud of him.

Elizabeth and Alicia are doing good. Elizabeth's Asthma has been acting up, it is that time of year again. I have been giving her extra treatments she is starting to feel a lot better. Alicia has developed a cough, so I have been giving her medicine to help with that. This weekend every one will be getting there flu shot, we are running a little behind this year.

Richard is doing good staying healthy. He has Thanksgiving day off but I am not sure about the day after he will find out in a few days.

Not much has been going on around here still trying to get organized I have been procrastinating lately so it is time to get my but in gear Enjoy the video's.


1 comment:

BethSpang said...

Look at him go!!! So awesome!