Thursday, November 18, 2010

Elizabeth stayed home from School today, she woke me up at 4am saying her stomach hurt real bad so I had her crawl into bed with me and a half hour later she threw up all over my carpet in the bathroom. Poor thing she is just miserable not being able to hold anything in and she now has a fever of 101.3. She was not able to eat anything all day but I was finally able to get her to eat some toast tonight and she has kept that in so far. I have been giving her Tylenol/Motrin all day long. She will not being going to school on Friday. She told me that some boy in her class threw up in the classroom yesterday, so that is how she got sick.

I am just so mad at myself I always get everyone the flu shot in October but this year I some how procrastinated. I was going to get them there flu shot this weekend but it looks like I am going to have to wait for Elizabeth anyway.

I am praying that no one else gets sick. Please say some prayers.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I sure hope Elizabeth starts feeling better soon! Poor thing. :(

And the last post, OH MY GOSH! EXCITING! Those first steps are sooo much fun. Now, who was that doctor who told you a while back that Logan would never take steps on his own??

GO LOGAN!!!! Have a great weekend, you guys.