Monday, November 22, 2010

I am happy to report that Elizabeth was feeling better on Friday but I still kept her home just to make sure. She just had the 24 hour flu. I am sure glad that is over with.
BUT Logan woke up throwing up very early Sunday morning, he only threw up one time but he does have a fever of 100.4 just like Elizabeth. He has been very clingy all day Sunday, I have been holding him and rocking him all day long and I am loving every minute of it. The fact that I get to love on him that is. I always hate to see my kids hurting. I am hoping he will feel better on Tuesday.

I have been giving him Pedialyte with a little bit of milk through his g-tube and so far he has been keeping it in, he has been gaging a lot though. I will ask him do you want Mommy to hold you and rock you, he will say YES. It just melts my heart. I have been giving him Ibuprofen every 4 hours and that seems to help give him a little strength, other than that I have been holding him all day. He is in his chair eating right now so I decided to right a quick post.

Everyone else is doing good so I hope Alicia stays healthy for Thanksgiving which we will be having at my Mom's house.

Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: