Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I took Logan to the pediatrician last night, He started to have Diarrhea every 10 minuets and was throwing up. They checked him for strep throat because his throat was red and it came back negative, they just said he has a virus and it will pass just to keep doing what I am doing. So this morning he wakes up and is happy and acting like his own self. He did have Diarrhea once when he first woke up this morning but nothing since and it has been 5 hours so I am pretty sure he is done with that. He is all over the place talking up a storm and being silly so I would say he is all better.

Richard on the other hand is not feeling so good he called me last night on his way to Northern California and he is nauseous and having diarrhea. He finally got there a little bit ago at the hotel and is sleeping. I just feel so bad for him, it is no fun being sick and driving. We are just passing it along over here one by one. Knock on wood but Alicia and I are doing good.

Since Logan is feeling better, I decided to make Pumpkin Bread and Banana Bread. Tomorrow I will be going to Marie Calenders to pick up some pies for Thanksgiving day, I buy them there every year and I think they have the best pies.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Pumpkin bread and banana bread...yum! I hope you ALL are feeling 100% for the holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. xo