Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Sickies are still going on in our household, I thought Logan was feeling better so I gave him milk with a little bit of Pedialyte at 1pm and at 3:15 when I was at the girls school waiting for them to get out I hear it he just went diarrhea in his pants and it is every where. I get home change him and give him a bath I go in the garage to throw everything out and before I even walk back in the door he went again, So I clean him up and give him another bath again. This went on for about an hour and finally it was all over.

I put Logan to bed at 7:15 last night because he did not have a nap and he slept through the night until 10am this morning. I could not believe it he has never slept that long before ever. He woke up this morning and he was fine just a very wet diaper. I gave him 3 oz of 7-up in his cup and he drank all of it through his straw, when he was done he said he wanted MORE PLEASE so I gave him another 3oz and he drank 2oz of it. He must have been very thirsty to drink 5oz by mouth because he has never drank that much before at one time ever.

Richard made it home this morning feeling a little better, let's just hope he stays that way. He is now sleeping so I hope when he gets up he will be fine.

No comments: