Thursday, December 2, 2010

WOW everyone is finally healthy now. Alicia got sick the night before Thanksgiving throwing up and having Diarrhea. Then this past Sunday night I was sick it was just for 24 hours though, Thank goodness. I am just glad that everyone is healthy again now I can sanitize my house and clean oh YEAH....

We spent Thanksgiving at my Mom's house it was very nice to spend time with the family we all ate way to much I swear I gained 20lbs. Richard went back to work Tuesday night after having 6 days off, it was so nice having him home I miss him already.

Logan went to see Dr. Stewart his Orthopedic yesterday. I told the Doctor he is pulling to stand, cruising around the kitchen table and couch and is able to walk with the help of his walker. He said it sounds like he is doing great and he looks good to. He said he can't believe he is doing so good, he does not see him needing any surgery's now or in the future and to come back in a year. Well I could have told him all that.

My Aunt and Uncle are in town so we went over to my Mom's house last night to visit and have dinner. It was nice seeing them again.

I will get some pictures of the kids and post later. Thanks for checking on our family.

No comments: