Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Saturday we went to a Birthday party for most of the day, Sunday Richard came home and we spent the day together as a family.

Richard was also home on Monday so I had to take my car into the shop all day yesterday because there was a seat belt recall in the second row oh and they had to replace the steering column because it was making noises. They call me back last night to tell me they fixed the steering column but the seat belt that came in was the wrong color it was a dark grey instead of a light grey, they are going to have to order the correct color again and then I will have to bring my car back AGAIN in a few weeks. They can not even get it right the first time...

Logan stayed home from School on Monday because he woke up Sunday with a cold he could have gone to school because he had no fever and was acting fine but he is very congested, runny nose and coughing. I sent him to school today he is still the same no change but since he is acting fine I said to my self why not.

After I dropped the kids off I came home and made some chocolate dipped spoons to give away with some hot cocoa mix for gifts to the bus driver and teacher helpers at School. For the kids Teachers I bought them gifts. I plan on doing some baking for my neighbors. I found this Thrifty site and it gave me an idea to do the dipped spoons check it out here http://athriftymom.com/2010/12/thrifty-gift-idea-look-what-coupons-and-60-makes/?pfstyle=wp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank u so much for the gift card, did u get ya,lls box yet ?MERRY CHRISTMAS eveyone love dad and mom lee