Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow.....






Silly Face

Sneaking chips and Dip



I cannot believe 2011 is already upon us. The kids and I had a nice New Year's spent it with my parents then we came home and shared it with friends.
Monday the kids went back to school, but I was not so sure that was going to happen because it started to snow at 7am it only snowed for 2 hours t then started to melt later on in the day. We got about an inch, it was very pretty to see.

After I took the kids to School I get a phone call 45 min later saying that Logan has liquid Diarrhea and to come and get him. Later on in the day he started to throw up and have more Diarrhea. Tuesday morning he wakes up and throws up again, at this point I started giving him only Pedialtye. I called the Doctor and was able to get him in today and they said he has Rotavirus, There is nothing they can do for him just keep on doing what I'm doing. Well this happened last month the same thing I cannot believe he is sick again. No fever though.

I think the formula is out of his system and the pedialyte is working because the last 2 diaper changes have been no diarrhea, But no peeing either so now I am really worried has he ever been peeing before, I could not even tell so I will give it to the morning and if nothing I will take him back to the Doc.

No comments: