Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!





Logan loved opening all his presents.

Alicia's Monster High Doll


All the kids got Bean bags from Nana & Papa


Logan's first Spiked Hair cut, he would not cooperate when
it came to taking a picture.



I cannot believe it's already New Years Eve this entire year has gone by so fast.
I have finally got around to posting Christmas Pictures, we all have been super busy around here. Monday I took the girls to the Dentist for a check up and teeth cleaning I can report it was a good visit no cavities and the funny thing is the Doctor said the girls have the exact same X-Ray she thought it was the funniest thing. The rest of the week was spent running around and having neighborhood kids over.
Christmas Eve my parents came over it was very low key we had deli sandwich's and pasta it was all very good. We let the kids open one present both the girls got a pillow pet which they loved and so did Logan he jumped on it and started to love on it as soon as it was opened then when Alicia took it away from him he got very mad and started to scream, So you know me, I had to run out before the store closed and bought him one. I went to Walgreen's around the corner from us and they had one left it was the Green Frog. When I brought it home his face just lit up he was so excited over his pillow pet. He loves this thing...
Christmas Day we opened up presents and the girls got everything they wanted from Santa and us and family members. We then headed over to my parents house and opened up presents over there. We had a delicious Turkey Dinner and all the fixen's, Thanks Mom it was awesome.
Everyone is doing great and healthy well almost. Richard went to the Doctor to get a prescription refilled and found out he had a Sinus Infection and had no idea. He has been having head aches off and on and told the Doctor this so he decided to do an X-Ray of his face and that's when they found out he had an Infection he also found out he has no sinus cavity above his left eye, He was never born with one. So they gave him a prescription for Amoxicillin fro 10 days. He is feeling a lot better now.
Unfortunately Richard is working and will be home Saturday morning so we will not be spending New Year's Eve together he works it every year.
My Parents invited the kids and I over for Dinner so we will be going over there house later on today. Then when we come home my next door neighbor is having a get together so we will head on over there after I put Logan to bed. I love that there right next door and Logan's Monitor works great I can hear everything. We will all be out front in the driveway with a fire pit and hopefully heaters it is going to be so cold tonight a high of 25 degrees, right now it is 34 degrees and windy so that makes it even colder. (I know you East Coasters think I am a wimp.) We got some snow flurries here yesterday nothing stuck to the ground but it was very pretty to see.
I hope everyone enjoys there night tonight. Have fun and be safe.



2 comments:

RICHARD AND CAROL LEE said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE WE LOVE YA,LL PRAYER,S FORALL A VERY GOOD YEAR. LOVE DAD AND MOM LEE

The Portas said...

Awww, it's so nice to see you all happy and enjoying the holidays! Happy New Year!!!