Wednesday, December 22, 2010








OK It has been raining non stop since Friday I wish it would stop so I can go get a few more items for the girls and go get Christmas Eve Dinner. We are having my parents over and we will be having sandwich's on rolls nothing fancy, just don't want to cook. Christmas Day we are going over to my Parents house to have Turkey and all the fixen's and I will be making my fabulous Banana Sour Cream Cake which is the bomb.

The kids started there two week Christmas Break Saturday, they are so excited to have no homework and be able to play with there friends. Logan is Logan getting into everything, he is doing very well considering. I was able to snap a few pictures he really did not want to cooperate so I could get a good picture of his arm. We got to pick what color the cast would be so I picked blue.

I have not even begun to wrap anything yet I always procrastinate every year and always wrap on Christmas Eve and rush to get it done. Richard will be off Friday through Monday we are all excited to have him home.

Everyone Should have gotten there Christmas Card by now, I decided not to do a letter this year and just pictures of the kids. All my family and friends have my blog and read so they already know what is going on in our lives. I took the kids picture and went to Walgreen's the pic turned out so cute I decided to post the pictures so everyone can see them again :)

Thank you everyone for making me feel better especially you Jeannie :)

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

No problem. Anytime. :)