Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I spoke to soon when I said everyone is feeling great. Logan came home from School last Thursday with a runny nose and water eyes at first I thought allergies but then he got worse. Sunday I woke up with a cold and not feeling good and at all. Alicia and Elizabeth are now also sick they were home from School yesterday with a slight fever and are getting better so I sent them back to school today. I kept Logan home for one more day, he will be going back to school tomorrow. I felt like crap yesterday but am doing better today. I lost my voice but am starting to get it back. My kids have missed so much school this year than ever before it seems like.
Since Logan has started to school he gets sick all the time and then passes it on to everyone else. The boy has got to stop putting everything in his mouth at school.

Richard is the only one healthy he took care of all of us yesterday. I have such a wonderful Husband :)

My Mom stayed home with Logan on Saturday since he was sick so I could take the girls to the Springs Preserve with a friend of mine and her kids. We had a lot of fun saw a bird show did a ton of walking around and then went on a Treasure Hunt using a compass and found some treasure. It was a beautiful day to be out.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Oh no!!! Praying that you all get better soon. Being sick is no fun at all. xo