Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well I probably should not say this because I might curse myself, But everyone is healthy once again. YEAH!!!

Logan missed School yesterday because of his Cardiologist Appointment which he screamed the entire time for no reason. The Doctor said everything looks great his Heart is doing really good. His next Heart Cath will not be until 2015. I was so excited to hear that he is doing so good. I always get a little worried when he see the Doctor.

This Saturday night Richard will be taking me out for Valentines Day we will see a movie and get some dinner, I am really excited about getting to go out it has been awhile since we have gone out by ourselves with out any kids.

Speaking of kids everyone is doing good I got a call from Alicia's Special Ed Teacher and her reading is doing great she has really improved these past few months. Alicia still has to work on her attitude at home though. All the kids will be having a Valentines Party on Monday so I have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow, Target here I come :)

Not much else has been going on in our household just same old boring stuff.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

YAY for health! And how was your Valentine's Day dinner??? :)