Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Logan is wearing the Grey Jacket



Sorry for the lack of posts, we have had family staying with us for a while and they are sleeping in the office so it is kinda hard to get to my computer some times.

All is well in our neck of the woods. Everyone is doing great Logan is a walking fool that is all he does is walk walk walk :) oh and gets into everything and I mean everything.

We are now trying to teach him to walk up the stairs, he does OK with help of course. He is just doing awesome at School they have him holding on to the rope now every morning, I was able to snap some pictures. He is such a big boy now. Today was picture day at School I was able to stay there while he had his picture taken and he would not smile I tried everything I could, he was just horrified kept on fussing. After several pictures being taken it was time for him to get off the wooden box he was sitting on, he gets down from it and smiles, blows kisses to everyone there and says bye. I swear that little stinker...
After the individual pictures were taken it was time for the class photo, It almost brought tears to my eyes seeing him stand there with his class for his first class portrait and not having his wheel chair he has come so far and we are so proud of him.

I was able to pick the picture I wanted he is not smiling or crying he just has a little horrified look on his face. It was the best one there.
The girls are doing great. Nothing new going on with them. Last week I had to go shopping for Summer clothes for both of them. I went through there closet and nothing fit them from last year, I swear they are growing like weeds.
Richard is doing good, working like a dog and still playing in the snow. He drives to Northern California and it is still snowing there he can not wait until it stops. It's really hard and stressful on him. Last weekend he and a neighbor did some more planting on the side of our house. It looks really nice.
Yesterday we had Solar screens put in on the front of the house, the girls room faces the street and during the summer it gets so hot in there room so this is really going to help. Plus it looks really nice. Then we decided to have him install a security door which I love having you get a great breeze going on when you have the back sliding door open. It really makes the house POP. Great curb appeal.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The rope holding is priceless! I'm tearing up! I know you can't believe he's walking so good...but, I always knew that he would (i know...I know...just like you knew that Isaac would!)

I miss you guys!
If you ever want to play in the rain...you have a place to stay here.

The Portas said...

Oh my goodness, that boy is so awesome and CUTE! Did I mention awesome!? I'm so happy to see him walking walking walking. Keep it up, Logan!!! Soooo proud of you!