Wednesday, April 13, 2011






Logan has learned to open doors now, That is all he does is open and close doors he finds it very fascinating. So I had to go to Target and pick up some door handle covers and put them on all the doors downstairs. Every time I go to the Laundry room and he sees me heading for the door he will run and get inside the laundry room so he can turn the lights off and on and open and close the door.


Everyone is doing really good. The Girls have been working on a Science fair project for the past month and turned it in yesterday, It will be showcased in the Science Fair tonight at School all of the 4th and 5th graders had to do one. Elizabeth's project was How long will it take a drop of Food Dye to clear a glass of still water. Alicia's was Do all objects fall to the ground at the same speed? They were really excited about doing these projects and I am excited to go to the fair tonight to see them on display. I am so proud of them and there work they put into it.


Spring Break is coming up next week for us. I will be keeping the girls busy by taking them to the movies and the park and having play dates with there friends. I am looking forward to spending time with them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just so cute! and progressing more and more all the time. He's just a wonderchild. I love him so much.
Love NaNa

Anonymous said...

So happy to see all the progress Logan has made. That is totally awesome. Congrats to you all. It certainly has been a long struggle.
Pat Domanico

Jeannie said...

He is amazing! You are too!

Kathy said...

OH....he looks so tall all of a sudden! (what size is he wearing??)

Can you even believe it?? I am so proud of him!

have fun chasing that little man.

The Portas said...

I LOVE seeing Logan walking!!!! And, Elijah loves playing with doors, too. Always has.