Friday, August 12, 2011

So I am going to try and get better on posting on my blog more often I promise.

The girls had there friend Alexis spend the night the last 2 nights so tonight it is time for her to go home. They have had a fun past couple of days playing.

Sunday Richard and I will be Celebrating our 12 Year Anniversary, I tell Richard 12 long agonizing years...lol but if he can put up with me then he is a pretty amazing husband. We plan on going to the movies and a nice dinner.

Logan slept in till 10am this morning that is the longest he has ever slept, I could not believe it. So I decided to make him 2 waffles with butter and syrup trying to add on extra calories and he ate almost all of it. So no G-Tube feeding for breakfast I am so excited YEAH for Logan. So we will see what happens for lunch...

Last week we went to R.C. Willey and looked around for Bedroom Furniture and ended up buying a new Dresser 2 night stands and a new King size Temper-Pedic Bed we love it and sleep so much better, our other Mattress was 12 years old we bought it when we got married so it was time for a new one.

Here are some cute pictures of Logan being goofy, I promise to get pictures of his Birthday very soon. Thanks so much for checking in on our family.... Oh sorry for the spacing, I have tried to fix so many times but Blogger will not cooperate so any suggestions would be great.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Karen..I can't see your pics!

I can't believe how much logan is eating...you're not going to need that tube for much longer at this rate!