Tuesday, August 9, 2011







This Summer has just flown by the kids go back to School Monday August 29th. I can not believe the girls will be starting 5th Grade and Logan will be in his second year of Preschool. The ,kids are getting so big and growing up so fast gosh I feel old.


It has been awhile since I last blogged so I will try and catch up on everything. I do most of my posting on Facebook. The second week of July we went to California and spent time with my family we went to Huntington Beach and spent the entire day there the next day was spent in Redlands at Pharaoh's Adventure Park they have an awesome water park we all had so much fun, Logan loved it.


I had to take Logan to the Orthopedic Doctor because he is not walking properly he has been walking on the inside of his arch so they made Special Orthopedic Shoes for him they should be ready nest week.


Logan has been doing really good. His Heart is doing great no problems at all we see his Cardiologist in 2 weeks for a check up everything should go fine. He is talking so much more and eating more by mouth. He still gets his G-Tube feedings every three hours but he is getting less milk.


Logan turned 4 Yesterday and we celebrated his Birthday on Sunday some friends came over and helped us celebrate. He was so excited to open up his presents. He really is our little miracle :)


The girls are doing great, been busy hanging out with there friends. Richard is still working a lot of hours. We will celebrate our 12 year Anniversary this Friday. We will be going out with no kids so I am looking forward to that :)


Thanks for checking in on our family. I will post pictures of Logan's Birthday later, Richard took the pictures and they did not turn out at all. So I will be getting some pics from my Mom.



No comments: