Saturday, December 3, 2011

Well it has been awhile since my last post so I thought I would catch everyone up on what has been going on. I post a lot on facebook but some of my family don't get a chance to go on there.

Right now everyone is healthy, Knock on wood. Elizabeth had her Tonsils out on November 19th. The first 8 days were awful she would not eat or drink, She got so dehydrated from not drinking I had to take her to the ER November 23rd. I can understand the not eating because her throat was sore but I tried everything I could to get her to drink, She was so week and so pale I was worried about her. So we took her in and she was dehydrated they hooked her up to an IV and gave her fluids and she looked so much better she really needed that extra push to get her going. Of course the next day I fight her again to drink even a small amount. For eight days it was a fight. I am so glad that is over and she is back to herself eating and drinking again.

On Thanksgiving day Logan had so many seizures. It was very scary his lips were blue and his sats were very low with a very high heart rate. I almost rushed him to the ER that's how bad I was freaking out. He continued to have them all day I tried giving him pedialyte and he would not keep anything in. He took a few naps on the floor because the seizures really wore him out. We go back to the Neurologist on December 12th to have a 24 EEG at home. Hopefully they can Diagnose him with what type of Seizures he is having.

He woke up Thanksgiving morning and was fine I gave him a bath got him dressed he played with his sisters for about 15 min. Then all of a sudden he starts to lay on the floor and does not move and just stares out into space. Richard picks him up and brings him down stairs and we put him on the couch and he is so limp and pale and will not move and now his lips are starting to turn blue I check his sats and his heart rate was 220 and his O2 Sat was 73. At first I thought it was his heart them I realized he was having a seizure.
This went on for most of the day. And by the end of the night around 7:30 after laying around all day taking naps he just snaps out of it gets up and starts running around like nothing ever happened. I did some research online and found other toddlers that experienced the same thing as Logan. So we will just have to wait and see what the Doctor has to say.

No comments: