Monday, May 25, 2015

Saturday morning Logan woke up tired like any other morning. He had therapy at 9am. When we get to therapy for some reason he wants the stroller in the back of the car to take inside therapy, I said no and he starts throwing a tantrum. Threw himself on the ground and was very upset. I bring him inside therapy and he just lays there crying on the floor rolling around. He has never acted like this before and I don't know why. It was so bad at the end of therapy his therapist had to carry him to my car.
On the way to my moms house he finally calms down and I am looking at him through the rearview mirror and his eyes start to flutter and he is having another seizure. I pull up to my moms house and I call 911 his lips did not turn blue this time but his body was just lifeless.
Since he was not in immediate danger I asked they take him to Sunrise Hospital. So we spent the day at sunrise they gave him an IV with fluids and did a CT scan of his brain, only because while he was in the trampoline at therapy he fell and hit his head on the mat and then before we left he banged his head on the ground twice and after his seizure he would not stop throwing up so they wanted to cover their bases and the CT scan came back fine.
I did get a call from his neurologists office and moved his EEG up to tomorrow. So I am happy with that.
He is back to his old sweet self :-)

No comments: