Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What a great weekend!

We had a great weekend! Saturday morning Logan had Occupational Therapy.
Then we headed to Henderson to the yogurt festival. Logan had such a great time playing on the jump house and riding a few rides. It was so nice to see him smile and enjoy himself.

I came home dropped off Logan and I went over a friend's house for some me time and did some stamping and card making for 3 hours, it was so nice.
Richard took the kids out for a few errands and dinner 😆

Sunday Richard spoiled me by making me breakfast in bed with some beautiful flowers. And the kids made me a beautiful card it was so sweet.
My parent's came over for a barbecue and Richard cooked everyone dinner. I am such a lucky girl to have a wonderful husband who takes great care of me and a beautiful family. I am truly blessed.

No comments: