Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Off I want to thank all of you Heart Mama's for posting on my blog. I really look forward to getting to know all of you. I am so glad I can connect with people who know what I am going through it is such an awesome thing.
Well Friday was a good day, Logan's nurse came by and watched him for a few hours while I was able to go run errands including Grocery shopping while the girls were in school. Saturday night Richard and I went on a date night. It was really nice we went to a movie and Dinner while my Mom watched the kids. Let me tell you it has been a very long time since we got to do that by ourselves and not with the kids. Richard did feel guilty because the kids were not with us, Since he did have this weekend off he wants to spend every second with them, which I can understand but I needed a well deserved break with just my Husband and it was very nice. Logan is doing good. He took a 4 small bites of stage 2 baby food today, He started to gage so I stopped feeding him before he would throw it up. And bit on the nipple of his sippy cup since he does not know how to suck on it yet. He did throw up twice today but that is pretty good though. I Better get going. I have to turn Logan's feeding pump back on for one last feed tonight. Hope everyone is enjoying there long weekend. Tomorrow I will post more photos of the kids.

3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Karen,
I sure will put you on our list! Glad you were able to get out with your hubby! I know the feeling... Jon & I still haven't gotten out for more than dinner since Vaeh was born! I'm hoping for our anniversary this year...

As for the eating, drinking... just keep trying. It took us nearly 2 years to get Vaeh to the point she's at now, hopefully we'll get rid of her button soon! On the drinking front, have you tried the honey bear? Worked wonders for Vaeh.

Hope you had a great extended weekend!

Tina:0)

Samantha said...

Oh...date night...we have missed that for MANY MANY months...or maybe even years :) We keep saying we are going to go, and then we don't. Good for you!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Heart Hugs,
Samantha

Kathy said...

That's awesome that you got some food in his mouth...it's in the air...Isaac protested for me this weekend. urrghhh! and, of course it wouldn't be a normal day for us too without a little throw up in the mix!!!

How cool that you were able to go out for dinner! What a sweet mom you have...Enjoy your husband...such a treat!!

(I'll call you tomorrow...don't want to bother you while your man is home!!!)