Monday, September 1, 2008











I hope everyone had a nice long weekend, we did. We all went shopping at the Mall today and got the girls a few more shirts for school. JC Penney was having an awesome sale. I go shopping every year on Labor Day and get really good deals.

I just got done feeding Logan he had about 6 bites and that was it, He started gaging so I gave up and gave him his sippy cup, He just started to hold it with both hands, well almost with both hands. He still has a hard time with that left hand. Here are some photos as I promised. My Parents came over for a little visit today. My Dad actually got to hold Logan and he didn't cry :)
Tomorrow I am taking Logan to the Chiropractor, he goes once a week and it really seems to help loosen him up. We also finally got an Appt. @ NEIS on Thursday to go see a Geneticist we had to wait 4 months which is not bad at all considering it usually takes over 6 months I was told. I am really looking forward to that maybe I can get some more of my questions answered I will let everyone know how that turns out. Have a good night. Karen

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Logan is such a cutie!! What an awesome little family you guys are. Looking forward to learning more about you guys. Give that cutie a hug! xxoo

Megan

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you guys had a nice weekend going shopping. I wish I had the money to do that.

6 bites is really good so don't get down about his eating. I remember when 2 bites was a big deal for us. He'll get there one bite at a time.

Thats great you got an appt with the geneticist. Has he had genetic testing yet? My daughter has DiGeorge Syndrome and we had NO idea she would have it. Sometimes I wonder why this had to happen to us but I'm just so thankful she is doing so well. I'll be keeping you in my prayers as you head in for this appointment.


Take Care,
Vanessa

Kathy said...

AHHH...I forgot you had the appointment today. I'm calling you tomorrow to see how it went!
Thanks for posting the pics...too cute!
Does he actually drink from the cup...or hold it?? Mark won't let me try to give Isaac liquids...I need to go to school for speech therapy!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Kathy