Wednesday, September 3, 2008







Hope everyone is having a good night. Today Logan had Robert from N.E.I.S come over so he could have Therapy O.T. He was of course very cranky it was time for nap so he did not do much of anything but lay on his side back and forth. The girls are doing really good in school so far. Alicia has been getting 100% on her paper work which is great for her since she does struggle in school. Elizabeth has been struggling in school a little bit, They will be doing testing at school here pretty soon to see where she is and they will go from there as to weather they want to pull her out for special tutoring for a few hours a day, We will see. Richard went back to work Monday night after the long weekend and of course it was hard on the family. He will be driving to LAX tonight and back in the morning. He will also be working this weekend. I just feel bad that he has to work on weekends and that I can not get a part time job to help out. I am sure you ladies know how it is. Other than that there is not much going on here. I better get going so I can spend a little bit more time with Richard before he has to leave for work. Take care all. Karen
oh and also here are some more pic's of Logan from his first birthday picture taken on August 8th.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OH...I wish the money trees were in bloom right now!!!
How Richard drives safely there and back...(better driving there at night than in the day time..YIKES!)

The girls..at least you have a handle on who's got it and who needs it...

and poor little Logan...I hope that Robert didn't work him out too hard today!!!

Don't forget to call me tomorrow!!!
Sweet dreams to you all (and minimal throwing up!)

Jeannie said...

Logan is such a cutie. Maybe we could get the boys together some day.

The Portas said...

I'm with Kathy, I want the money trees to start blooming, too. Work, work, work.....why do we all have to work so dang hard? I'm sure it's hard to be away from your hubby so much, but I guess it makes you cherish the times together a bit more, huh. That's the way it is for our family. Time away is hard, but time together is WONDERFUL!!!

Have a great day! Thanks for sharing those cute cute pics! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Logan......thats my little buddy.