Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well Not much went on this weekend with the kids, everyone is healthy which I am very thankful for. We all got our Flu shot because of Mr. Logan.
I asked Richard to take the weekend off and spend time with us, actually I put him to work all day Saturday doing things around the house. We also went paint shopping next week when Richard is on Vacation we plan on painting the family room a Peanut Butter color it is very pretty I love the color. I will take pictures and post when we are all done. This week I plan on painting the trim and doors white so by the end of the week I can tape so we can get started this Saturday with moving the Furniture. If we are not to tired I also want to paint the Kitchen. Might as well get it all done when he is on Vacation right :)
My Dad got released from the hospital Saturday So today we went to his house and spent most of the day over there. He is doing better but still in alot of pain, he is expected to go back to work in a few weeks. Thanks for your prayers and concern. Logan has P.T. in the morning I hope he shows off for Nora and shows her some improvement in his sitting. Hope everyone had a nice weekend, I am off to bed I am exhausted.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Praying for your dad.. I bet it's not too comfortable getting a rib removed, ouch!

I hope you are having a good week of family time. And paint time! I'm excited to see the finished product. Take care..xoxo

Kathy said...

I WILL call you tomorrow! (I saw that I missed your call today)
sick kiddos here...yuck!

We did see Nora today..right after you. We'll have to start some joint therapy sessions!

I hope Logan worked hard for you guys!!!
Good luck with the painting! I LOVE to paint...