Monday, February 16, 2009





He Loves looking at books











See how far he got from his toys




I took the kids to the Eye Doctor today to see Dr Mahon what a great Doctor she is. Logan's eyes look great so far no glasses. Elizabeth and Alicia on the other hand need new glasses there eyes have gotten worse since there last visit a year ago. They both are more Near sided in there left eye. They were able to keep there frames and just get new lenses which helped out alot. It has been raining all day today and I really did not want to take all 3 kids out in it but I have been waiting for this appt for 3 months.

I have not been feeling good all day very tired and worn out, I am starting to get a cold Runny nose, sneezing and a little cough, I new I was bound to get it sooner or later. My Immune system always gets down when I don't get much rest and then the cold swoops right in....

Logan has really been exploring the downstairs getting more daring and scooting everywhere. Saturday night he went all the way to the bathroom, Last night he made his way into the girls room and took down some books from there book case, I asked the girls do you have any small toys on the floor in your room and they said no Mom we picked them all up, well all of a sudden we here him choking Richard runs in there and he was trying to eat a Polly pocket shirt. Logan threw up from the gagging and Richard was able to swipe it out of his mouth and let me tell you I was freaking out. Then tonight he was laying on the floor next to my chair and I hear him choking again, I look down and he threw up from gagging I look around and don't see anything well there was a poly Pocket hat under neath his head. He found it under neath the chair. The girls like to bring there toys on the Kitchen table and play and sometimes the toys fall on the ground they think they get them all. I told them tonight from now on no more toys in the family room they have to play in there own room. I swear I almost had a Heart Attack. So this has been the highlight of my day.

Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl - Jordan did the same thing to me when she was Logan's age! I about had a heart attack too. I sure hope this week is a much better one for you :) You just take care of yourself and keep giving out those wonderful hugs of yours to your beautiful family! Give your mom and dad a big XOXO for us too. We're thinking of you. Trying to stay warm here in Omaha. :) Teresa

Kathy said...

No more polly pockets...
you'll have to find them new dolls to play with!

How is getting around...is he army man crawling or rolling?? Isaac still stays on our area rug...not to adventurous.

How are his yuckies?? Let me know when he's better and we'll set up a play date.

The Portas said...

Darn Polly Pocket!! The choking thing scares me to death. I am so super anal about small objects being around Elijah. Dan is more careless and I'm constantly putting him in his place. NO MORE CHOKING, Logan! No scaring your mama!

It's so good to hear that he's getting around better now. I hope you ALL are feeling better. oxox