Monday, March 16, 2009




First I have to start out by saying everyone is finally Healthy YEAH!!!

Logan had Therapy this morning he worked so hard, He was put on his tummy and while on his tummy for the first time he pulled his legs to his stomach for a couple of seconds he only did this once but it is a start.
Oh I almost forgot Logan learned something new last week, He started clapping all on his own. Every time I praise him "Yeah Logan" he claps I think it is the cutest thing.
After Therapy I made a trip to Target to get a couple of items. I picked up some glasses for Logan because ever time he swings the sun is in his eyes. I got the kind that straps around the head. He actually kept them on for about 10 minutes. I just think he looks so cute.

Other than that nothing new to report. Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

What? You all are healthy? This is worthy of celebration! I'm so happy to hear this. :) :)

Logan looks ADORABLE with his little shades. I love it!

Have a good day! xoxo

Jeannie said...

I second. He does look so cute in the glasses. He looks happy. Glad you are all healthy. I think we almost are.

mybizzyworld said...

Hi there,
I am carole harris. You entered my let's give heart giveaway, but I need your snail mail addy. Would you please send it to cachech@hotmail.com I would also like to add your blog to my blog roll, abbyandfriends.blogspot.com I want my blog to be a resource for heart moms, parents, and all. Please let me know.

carole harris