Wednesday, March 18, 2009


We had a play date today with my good friend Kathy her baby also has a Heart Defect. Little Isaac is just a little cutie pie. Logan is a little stinker he was trying to get Isaac's attention by patting him on the Bum after that Logan was trying to turn around and ended up kicking Isaac in the stomach. It took Logan about 10 minuets for him to get used to his surroundings (stop crying) after that he was good. Smiling, babbling and pivoting around in circles. We had a really nice visit. Thanks again Kathy.
Logan had his RSV shot yesterday (Tuesday) of course he screamed and that wore him out. We have one more month of RSV shots then we are done...
Tomorrow is my Doctors appt to get all my tests done and I have to fast for it. I am hoping to find out my results from my overnight sleep study test.
Other than that everyone is doing great and still Healthy Yeah!!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

What a treat to see Logan and Isaac in the same pic! I'm glad you guys have each other close by. All my heart mamas are a million miles away! YAY for continued healthiness. We'll pray for that to continue AND for your day of tests. Hopefully soon you'll have some answers. Take care..xoxxo

Kelly said...

Playdates are always the best! Looks like the boys had fun. Glad to hear everyone is doing well around there. Logan looks like he loves his swing! Aubrey does too.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!