Friday, March 20, 2009

We have lots to report today. I went to my Doctors Appt Thursday to have all of my tests done I will find out the results in 4 weeks. But I did find out the results of my home sleep study test which is 35% of the time while I am asleep I am not getting enough Oxygen and this test was done while I was on concentrated Oxygen. So sometime next week I will go to a facility and have an overnight sleep study done to find out why? I also asked the Doctor to give me a diet pill which he did for only 2 weeks. It will help suppress my appetite to help me loose weight. This is why I am having all of these medical problems. I am just very unhappy with my weight and have to start doing something about it so I am. Wish me luck....

Logan's P.T. Nora payed us a surprise visit today she came along with Logan's D.S. Michelle and Logan did so good today. He smiled and flirted with Nora this is the second good visit we have had with Nora in 2 months so since Logan is letting her touch him now she will be coming out twice a month for a couple of months. Logan sat on the big ball and went side to side without falling over. He also put pressure on his feet while I was holding him underneath his arms, Nora was holding his Bum. We also discovered a different way to get Logan into a sitting position. Since he will not let us do it the normal way by rolling him on his side to bring him up. We decided to try this and it worked. OK Try and picture this. While Logan is laying on his back you sit in front of him, you hold out your arm with one finger at an angle, he grabs it and pulls him self up at an angle while doing this he first puts pressure on his elbow then his arm then his hand and now he is sitting up, I will have to take a picture this weekend. But I was in Tears and so excited he did this all on his own with out any help from me except holding on to my finger. I figure if I pick him up like this every time then in a couple of months he should be able to get himself into a sitting position. YEAH for Logan!!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

oh...I'm so glad that Nora was able to come out...
and that he brought you to tears! He'll be sitting up all the time like Isaac...but, with this new skill, comes a baby that won't lay down for bed!!! (beware!)

Your baby is growing up on you!

The Portas said...

Logan's progress is AWESOME! Yay, I'm so proud! I just love those moments as a mama when tears come to your eyes.

Good luck with the weight loss. Hey, Dan and I have a bunch of yummy low-cal recipes that we've been using lately. Let me know if you want some of them!

Have a good day! oxxo