Tuesday, April 21, 2009




Here is a quick update....

Well Logan is sitting up all the time now. He loves to lay down then get back up into a sitting position we are always praising him when he does this and the look on his face is priceless, he gets so happy when we praise him it is so cute. Logan is doing a little better except for that faucet he has on his face. His nose will not stop running. I did take him to the Doctor yesterday he does not have RSV just a cold. He said to give him breathing treatments, Singular and Benadryl.
Richard was home all weekend sick, he goes back to work tonight, they are sending him to Reno. I think Logan got him sick because those two are the only ones who are sick. Alicia is doing great. Elizabeth's Asthma is doing alot better we go and see her Asthma Doctor in 2 weeks for a check up.
I am doing good not much going on this week except for Logan's Cardiologist Appt. Friday.
I have been doing alot of scrap booking this week I am almost done with my book I am working on then I start all over again on another one. I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Get your boys better quick! They need a reprieve before spring. Oh wait, you have been living in spring-like weather for months now. :) If Logan figures out how to turn off the faucet on his nose, let me know. Elijah's seems to be malfunctioning, too.

YAY for all the sitting! What amazing news! We do the praise thing, too, and it's so fun to see the faces....Really? They're this excited about ME???

Have a good day! xo

Tina:0) said...

That faucet is here in Ohio, too! I'm with Megan - if you figure out how to get it turned off, let us know!

I just love that little face! He's just too cute. Today its sitting up, tomorrow... well lets just say look out!