Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today was a relaxing day, I was home all day and worked on my scrapbook, cut coupons and worked on my Grocery list and Price matched for my Grocery store trip on Friday and played with my precious little man.

Richard is out of town in California he should be home in the morning.
The kids are doing great. The girls are outback playing and Logan is on the floor scooting all over the place on his back. Logan is getting better those breathing treatments and Meds are working YEAH!!! He is still throwing up because of his congestion, as long as I give him pedialyte with his formula he does fine. And the nose is not running as bad.
I signed the girls up for some activities to keep them busy this summer. They are so excited. I signed them up for two different Swim Classes for June and July, Kids and Cooking Class and Dance Class. I am hoping with all these activities they do not have time to be bored, plus they will be learning something new at the same time which is a plus.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

All those summer activities sound wonderful! Can I come?? :)

I'm so glad you had a relaxing day. AAahhhhhhh.... I hope more of these for you, you sure deserve it!

Have a good evening! xo