Tuesday, June 16, 2009





























Alicia laying on her back





Elizabeth kicking away








Logan loves his Cheese Puffs

I remembered to bring my camera this morning for the girls swimming lessons, They had a great time they really enjoyed the class. After that we headed on over to my friends house and visited her for a few hours came home put Logan down for a nap and relaxed for a little bit, It was really nice. It was a calming day today no meltdowns or tantrums YEAH...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

i LOVE all their new pics. I need to get my boys in to get new pics made.
Good luck tomorrow. We have the whole therapy crew coming over at 9am...but, call me if you need anything.
i hope he's in and out with NO drama!!

Jeannie said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Tina:0) said...

LOVE those pics... that cheesy little smile! (no pun intended ;0))

Yay for no meltdowns! Sounds like you all had a good day!

The Portas said...

YAY for a calm day! I looove the cheesy (double meaning) pic of Logan! xo