Wednesday, June 17, 2009



































I wanted to let everyone know that Logan is home from the Hospital and doing great. He has alot of gagging so we are sticking to pedialyte all day today. I put him down for a nap as soon as we got home and he has been sleeping for about 2 hours now. He is just really groggy and irritable. We will be taking it easy today.
They did not have to put an I.V. in him just a mask to knock him out a little bit and numb the area and went in and clipped the tongue underneath, it will take getting used to for a couple of days but he will be just fine. I just have to give him Tylenol.
Thanks for checking in on our family

3 comments:

The Portas said...

I am so glad everything went well! I hope the little man gets the rest he needs and is back to himself quickly.

Tina:0) said...

So glad that he's home & it went well! Sounds like a night of popsicles!! Heal quick, little man!!

Kelly said...

Yahoo he's home so quickly and everything went so well. Let's hope he recovers quickly and really benefits from this little nip.