Thursday, June 18, 2009






























Logan is back to his normal self after yesterday's Hospital visit. 100%.
He had Physical Therapy this morning and he is doing well on putting pressure on his feet. I went to target today and bought him a Fisher Price Ride On toy, He really liked the one at therapy so I had to go out and buy him one. He loves to sit on it and push backwards he does not yet know how to go forward but we are working on that. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them. He does fall off once in awhile but he just has to learn to put his hand down to stop himself from falling sideways. The girls are doing good, Except for Alicia she is grounded until Monday. I am so mad at her tonight, She was acting like a 2 year old when she decided to get a black marker and right on my Rocking chair her sisters name and a heart next to it. I was so furious at her UGH... Anyway

Because tomorrow is the girls Birthday I am going to be doing something a little special with them. So Alicia will not be grounded for a couple of hours that girl is lucky it is her Birthday.

Richard is doing good he will be taking the weekend off because we are celebrating there Birthday Saturday we have some family coming in from California and spending the weekend with us, I am really looking forward to it.

Here are the last of the girls Birthday pictures.
Thanks for checking in on our family.
Also one of my Heart Mom Blog friends Megan there son Elijah had Spine Surgery today, Please pray for there family that little boy is in alot of pain right now. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Thank you so much for the sweet prayer request. :)

You totally cracked me up when you said, "That girl better be lucky it's her birthday.." :) How funny. Well, not so funny that she wrote on your chair, but she is lucky it's her birthday, as you said! heehee..

I hope you had a fun day today (it is Friday, right?)!!!