Friday, June 19, 2009






















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH AND ALICIA
What a busy day today I was out all day running errands and getting ready for the Party tomorrow for when my family comes in from town. It was so Hot today 101, and running around town with 3 kids all day in the Heat was exhausting.
Well at least I got everything taken care for tomorrow. While running around town I made time to take the girls to Mc Donalds for lunch and Baskin Robbins for Ice Cream, I do this every year for them. Everyone is doing great and healthy I can not ask for anything more.
Logan had his D.S. come to our house today he did so good on his standing, well of course he was leaning against the couch but still he did really good.
And he just loves his Fisher Price Fire Truck Ride On toy. he is good at scooting back on it.

Well I am very tired, I am going to watch a show and go to bed. Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday to the girls. I love seeing Logan's progress too.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday girls!!
and holy cow!
He's standing against the couch and riding the car...are you kidding me???

I've got to get to work with Isaac!
I'll call you this week and set up a play date!

The Portas said...

Happy birthday to the cutie pie girls! What a fun day! I hope they had a blast.

Thank you again for being sooo super sweet and sending us the care package while we were in the hospital. It was very thoughtful, and as I said already, Elijah is IN LOVE with those trucks (gucks). THANK YOU THANK YOU!!