Monday, June 22, 2009





































What a weekend!!!!! We had soooo much fun!
Saturday we had our relatives come in from California for the girls Birthday party, The girls made out in gifts and got way to much stuff, now I am going to have to make room in there bedroom to put everything. Logan also had gifts to open up so he would not feel left out (like he knows any different) :)
It was a Hanna Montana Birthday theme the girls favorite. After the party ended my family went back to there hotel and my Cousin spent the night at my house and we stayed up and talked girl talk all night, we had alot of fun I really enjoyed my time with you Laura I miss you already. Sunday (Father's Day) we all went over to my Aunt and Uncle's Hotel and went swimming the water was freezing but I eventually made my way in the pool. After that I laid out in the sun and got burned I know I am stupid for not putting nothing on. I was only smart enough to protect the kids from the sun and not myself. This was the most fun we have had as a family in a long time it was well over due.
Oh and I forgot to mention something funny Logan did, during one of his bolus feedings my Aunt wanted to feed him so I could look at some pictures she brought for me to see. My Aunt is an R.N. Lets just say Logan was not happy about this, when she started feeding him he got mad so she gave him a toy to calm him down. He took the toy from her and threw it on the ground mad then to prove a point that he did not want her to feed him he took the G-Tube Extension/Syringe out of her hands. He has never done that before and you should have seen the look on his face, like give that to me. We laughed so hard. We thought it was Hilarius.
Today Logan had therapy in the community and he is chugging right along doing great in standing. Then off to take the girls to there swimming lessons, This Thursday is there last session. After that Alicia had a regular check up with Dr. McKnight her Allergy Doctor everything was fun we go back in October for another check-up.
Thanks for checking in on our nutty family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad the girls scored so big on the birthday gifts! YAyyy, fun! How fun that you had such relaxing time with family. Wouldn't it be great if families always lived within close proximity? I wish that all the time.

Hee hee, that's pretty funny that Logan wouldn't let her feed him. He certainly made his opinion known!

I love the pic with Logan in glasses. Too cute!! xo