Friday, August 14, 2009









Happy 10 year Anniversary Baby, I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I have been married to my wonderful Husband. I woke this morning to flowers and a beautiful Card. We will not be doing anything because my car is still in the shop and all of our money will be going to fix the car and into our new house:(

Logan went and saw his GI Doctor today for a check up everything is fine we go back in 3 months.

The girls are doing great and cannot wait to go back to school they are sooo bored.

I am doing alot better, still coughing and sniffing but alot better.

Richard is doing good he is going to try and work this weekend.

Oh and did I tell you Logan had a great night last night, he ate really good by mouth a little Chicken, Beans and Bar-b-que chips he was all over it, and he was able to keep it in... YEAH

Here are some more beautiful pictures of my baby boy.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

The photos are BEAUTIFUL! They turned out great!! I hope you are feeling much better and that things are aligning a little bit for you. Still praying!! Hang in there. xoxo