Tuesday, August 18, 2009







Well So much has been going on lately, I still do not have my car they know it is electrical but can not find out why it is not starting.

I was out all day today with my Mom she was taking me all over town to Logan's Doctors appt and pre-op appt for his surgery.

First Appt was with his Neurologist for a check up, She told me he has C.P which I already new but this time she said he has Hypotonic Cerebral Palsy so when I got home I googled it and everything they say fits Logan to a tee. We go back in November to have another MRI to see if there is anything else wrong. She wanted to wait until after his Heart Surgery to see if they are going to find anything more. His last MRI was last year in May and we found out then that he had a Stroke on the left side of his Brain.

We then went over to the Hospital for his Pre-Op appt. there they did an EKG, Urine, Blood and chest X-Ray. After 2 hours we were able to leave.

I then had to go take care of some business for the New House, Nothing has changed we are still closing on the 28th so far.

Richard starts his Vacation tomorrow for a week and half which is great we are really going to need each others support.
These past couple of days have been so hard on us, it is just coming so fast 2 days away, as I sit here and type there are tears in my eyes, I am so scared. But I know that God will look over my little baby boy and take care of him. You don't know how much it means to me to have all of you Heart Mom's out there, and your support it really helps me get through the day because you know exactly what I am going through. Thank you so much I love all of you.

Logan will go into surgery Thursday at 1:30pm it will take 5 hours so by the time he gets into his room I am thinking it will be around 8pm. I do not have a laptop so I will not be able to post until I get home Thursday night which will be very late.

Thank you again for all your support and prayers. They said he will be in the Hospital for about 10 days.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

PRAYING hard for you guys today!!!! God is taking such good care of that special little boy today. He is in good hands. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Karen & Richard,
We are all praying here! I have lots of good friends praying today, too. I have been getting text messages all day asking for updates...so they really are praying!

Love you! Mark, Ann, Holly, & Kara (MawMaw and PawPaw)