Saturday, August 8, 2009

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LOGAN!







Happy Birthday my little man, I cannot believe how far you have come over the last 2 years. As I think about all you have been through and what you are about to go through brings tears to my eyes. You are the light of my life, and I treasure every moment I have to spend with you.

Here are some pictures from when he was two weeks old before he went to the hospital and had to have all of his Heart surgery's.

We will be celebrating his Birthday Sunday at my parents house of course it will be Yo Gabba Gabba. Today we are going to have his pictures taken at Picture people I will post this week all the pictures that were taken, I hope they turn out good since he was up at 5:45am.

Thank you for checking on on our beautiful family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday Logan" You are getting to be such a big boy. Nana & Papa love you so very much.

Love Nana

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday! Love the baby pictures.

The Portas said...

What a PRECIOUS little boy! Then and now both! Happy birthday, Logan! Here's to many many more wonderful years! xo