Friday, August 7, 2009






Yesterday Logan had P.T. in the community it took him about 15 minutes to stop screaming then he did really good standing and he even used a walker and took a couple of steps with help of course. Then we came home because Shirley from N.E.I.S. came over to weight and measure Logan. He is 25lbs 8oz and 35 1/2 inches long.

Today our wonderful P.T. Nora is coming over from NEIS. She is so awesome and Logan adores her.

I took a couple of pictures of Logan crying because I would not let him watch Yo Gabba Gabba yesterday, He had already eaten and watched 3 shows that was enough T.V it was time to play and he did not like that at all. I know you all are thinking I am such a mean mamma.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Brian Van Hook said...

Awww...uncle B feels your pain little buddy. Your mom is sooooo mean.

Kathy said...

welcome to my world.
Isaac starts yelling at the tv now when we turn that darn show off.
but...seriously...you can only take so much of it each day!!!

We fly home on tomorrow (if we can stop hacking so they let us on the plane)...I'll call you when we get all settled in!

and Happy Birthday Logan! Auntie Kathy has to go shopping when she gets back!

The Portas said...

The picture of him with his fists in his eyes is heartbreaking! Of course, I totally understand the need to turn off the tv. Like Kathy said, you can only take so much of that show!

Logan is sooo much taller than Elijah! Way to grow, Logan!!! xo